Additional Resources & Directory
There is some information that transcends the acting levels. Confidence, safety, and healthy mindsets are important for everyone. Whether you are new to acting or a seasoned pro we encourage you to read through these resources to build a better YOU!
Learn & Grow
Resources to build your confidence and well-being.
Check out these general resources, then scroll down to find our directory of recommended local services.
An article by Backstage.com
An article by Hometown to Hollywood
An article by Alison Haselden
- Official SAG Website for Union Members. Here actors can find information about SAG-AFTRA, news and events, and industry resources; including safety-related resources.
An article by Backstage.com
Resources for Minors in Entertainment (Film in Georgia)
An article by SAG-AFTRA about the benefits of joining the union and possible dangers of working on non-union projects
Sexual Harassment/General Workplace Mistreatment Information
- “If a talent is having issues on a union set, they should not try to deal with this on their own. They immediately call their agent or manager and let them know what’s going on. It’s the job of their representation to take care of the situation so that the talent is not the bad guy or labeled difficult. “ -Nicolle Campbell, Manager TASM
- Steps to Take to Report Sexual Harassment in the Workplace from a GA Lawyer at Reddy Law.
- If you’re a member of the SAG union, you can report discrimination or workplace harassment to their hotline: (855) SAG-AFTRA / (855) 724-2387 and press 1.
- Some risks for working on non-union commercials: an article by Backstage.com
Connecting you to trusted services in the Atlanta area.
|Service Type||Company Name||Direct Contact||Website|
|Headshot Photography||Hollywood Headshots||818-641-0031|
|Headshot Photography||Megan Dougherty||770-309-8711|
|Headshot Photography||Catherine Dyer||N/A|
|Headshot Photography||Tracy Bosworth Pageemail@example.com|
|Headshot Photography||Dwayne Boyd Photography||770.873.8974|
|Headshot Photography||Nice Shot Tedfirstname.lastname@example.org 678-548-3655|
|Headshot Photography||John Mark Loudermilk Photography||N/A|
|Headshot Photography||Kelsey Edwards Studios||323-936-6106 email@example.com|
|Headshot Photography||Jason Vail Photographyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Reel||Cart Reel Filmsemail@example.com 423-815-9336|
|Headshot Print||Pixel Pushers||(404) 781-1111 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Headshot Print||Prima Flyers||404-355-7200|
|Audition Taping||The Actor's Sceneemail@example.com 770-904-6646|
|Private Coaching||The Actor's Scenefirstname.lastname@example.org 770-904-6646|
|Singing (Vocal) Lessons||The Actor's Sceneemail@example.com 770-904-6646|
|Zoom Audition & Coaching||The Actor's Scenefirstname.lastname@example.org 770-904-6646|
|Career Coaching||The Actor's Sceneemail@example.com|
|Dialect and Accent Reduction||The Actor's Scenefirstname.lastname@example.org 770-904-6646|